Arkansas PBS and libraries across the state are joining forces to collect new and gently used sweaters and winter clothing items to share with our neighbors in need. Won’t you help a neighbor and help continue Fred Rogers’ legacy for the 2022 Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood Sweater Drive?
From Nov. 5 to 30, you can help your neighbor by donating your items at Arkansas PBS Headquarters or one of the many participating libraries across the state.
During our last drive, Arkansans donated more than 5,000 sweaters for neighbors in need. This year, we’re hoping to collect sweaters and clothing items to reach even more neighbors.
Participating libraries include:
- Pea Ridge Community Library.
- Newton County Library in Jasper.
- Donald W. Reynolds Library serving Baxter County in Mountain Home.
- Logan County Library in Booneville.
- Charleston Public Library.
- Franklin County Library in Ozark.
- Boyd T. & Mollie Gattis Logan County Library in Paris.
- Fayetteville Public Library.
- Pope County Library in Russellville.
- Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library.
- Forrest City Public Library.
- Independence County Library in Batesville.
- Lonoke Public Library.
- Carlisle Public Library.
- Cabot Public Library.
- Faulkner/Van Buren Regional Library in Conway.
- Grant County Library in Sheridan.
- Central Arkansas Library System Main Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Adolphine F. Terry Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Dee Brown Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Esther Nixon Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library & Learning Center in Little Rock.
- CALS John Gould Fletcher Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Oley E. Rooker Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Roosevelt Thompson Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Sidney Sanders McMath Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Sue Cowan Williams Branch Library in Little Rock.
- CALS Maumelle Branch Library.
- CALS Max Milam Library in Perryville.
- CALS Amy Sanders Branch Library in Sherwood.
- CALS Millie Brooks Library in Wrightsville.
- Calhoun County Library in Hampton.
- Sevier County Library in DeQueen.
- Lafayette County Library in Lewisville.
- Cabe Memorial Public Library in Stamps.
- Barton Library in El Dorado.
- Huttig Branch Library.
- Harper Memorial Library in Junction City.
- Norphlet Branch Library.
- Smackover Public Library.
- Strong Branch Library.
- Monticello Branch Library.
- Warren Branch Library.
- Saline County Library in Benton.
- Mountainburg Public Library.
- Alma Public LIbrary.
Fred Rogers began the Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Sweater Drive in 1997 as a way to encourage the neighborly spirit, and we're proud to continue his legacy of being a caring neighbor. Every sweater collected in the 2022 Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Sweater Drive will be donated directly to individuals in need through local Arkansas charities.
2022 Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood Sweater Drive
Donate your new or gently used sweaters at Arkansas PBS Headquarters or one of the many participating libraries across the state.