Get ready to swing for the fences! AR PBS Sports, along with the Arkansas Activities Association, is ready to bring the high school baseball and softball state championship games into your home! We’re sharing live broadcasts of the state finals from the University of Central Arkansas so families and fans across Arkansas can enjoy the celebration from the comfort of your own home!
The current schedule of the Arkansas high school state finals, which will air live on AR PBS Sports, will feature the following Class 1A through 6A games.
The Arkansas high school baseball and softball state finals will air live on AR PBS Sports at the following times:
- 1A Baseball - Mount Ida vs. Taylor - Thursday, May 18, at 10 a.m.
- 6A Baseball - Har-Ber vs. Bentonville - Thursday, May 18, at 1 p.m.
- 6A Softball - Cabot vs. Bryant – Thursday, May 18, at 4 p.m.
- 1A Softball - Bradley vs. Taylor – Thursday May 18, at 7 p.m.
- 4A Baseball - Lonoke vs. Ashdown – Friday, May 19, at 10 a.m.
- 2A Softball - Mansfield vs. Riverside – Friday, May 19, at 1 p.m.
- 4A Softball - Gravette vs. Pea Ridge – Friday, May 19, at 4 p.m.
- 2A Baseball - Palestine-Wheatley vs. Woodlawn – May 19, at 7 p.m.
- 3A Softball - Atkins vs. Booneville – Saturday, May 20, at 10 a.m.
- 5A Softball - Benton vs. Greene County Tech – Saturday, May 20, at 1 p.m.
- 3A Baseball - Rivercrest vs. Harding Academy – Saturday, May 20, at 4 p.m.
- 5A Baseball - Little Rock Christian vs. Valley View - Saturday, May 20, at 7 p.m.
We’re proud to partner with the Arkansas Activities Association again this year to provide a way for all fans to join us and cheer on their favorite teams! You’ll be able to watch with us on our primary channel, AR PBS-1, over-the-air, on cable and on satellite. (Learn more about what AR PBS channel serves your region here, and see what channels we are available on with local cable and satellite companies here.)
But that’s not the only way to tune in! You can also watch via smart TVs and devices on the PBS App. Plus, beginning the week after each broadcast, championships will be available to watch online at youtube.com/ArkansasPBS and myarpbs.org/sports.
See more at myarpbs.org/waystowatch.
Hoping for even more ways to connect with all the action? You can download pictures from the state finals matchups at myarpbs.org/photos. You can also get free AR PBS Sports updates when you sign up for our newsletter here.
“AR PBS Sports,” created in partnership with the Arkansas Activities Association, is the home for high school state championships in Arkansas, recognizes the vital role high school activities play in the education and development of young adults while connecting families statewide by featuring hometown athletes competing in the biggest games of the season. In partnership with the Arkansas Activities Association, Arkansas PBS will broadcast high school championship activities for football, basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball for classifications 7A-1A, including 8-man football. In addition to creating viewing opportunities for those who may not be able to attend the games, AR PBS Sports enables talented young athletes to connect with college recruiters and potential scholarships.
An up-to-date schedule with options for email reminders and calendar syncing is available at myarkansaspbs.org/schedule.