When a mysterious, gigantic blob is soaring towards earth, Peg and Cat are called upon to solve a problem of national importance!
Using their problem-solving skills, Peg and Cat will work to overcome an array of challenges — from collecting 100 chickens running loose in the White House to stopping a blob that threatens to destroy the Earth! The episode gives Peg, Cat and viewers a great lesson in patterns … and they amazing things studying them can help you do!
In addition to putting their math skills to work (and helping PBS KIDS who are watching to do the same!) Peg and Cat also get to interact with friends old and new, including the President of the United States, who is voiced by Sandra Oh.
The fun doesn’t stop with these special episodes, though! Four new episodes will also air April 4-7:
“The Polka Dot Planet Problem/ The Mardi Gras Problem” – premieres Monday, April 4
- “The Polka Dot Planet Problem” - When Peg’s spaceship breaks down, she needs the help of a new friend who communicates without speaking.
- “The Mardi Gras Problem” - To jam with Billie Holiday in the Mardi Gras parade, Peg and Cat must learn to use a diagram of notes – sheet music.
“The Mermaid in the Mall Problem/ The Painting Problem” – premieres Tuesday, April 5
- “The Mermaid in the Mall Problem” - When a furniture store becomes a magical forest, Peg and Cat must become Knights of the Round Table – if only they can find a round table!
- “The Painting Problem” - To get purple paint for their masterpiece, famous painters Peg Casso and Vincent Van Goo (Cat) need a whole new kind of addition.
“The Claymation Problem/The Grumpy Judge Problem” – premieres Wednesday, April 6
- “The Claymation Problem” - Temperamental director Richard finally finds performers he can totally control, shape and mold; they’re made of clay.
- “The Grumpy Judge Problem” - On the singing competition “Perfect Ten,” Peg and Cat must impress the toughest judge ever: the Grumpy Grouchy Bear.
“The Imaginary Friend Problem/ The Promise Problem” – premieres Thursday, April 7
- “The Imaginary Friend Problem” - Peg and the dinosaurs search the jungle for Cat and Minkus, his imaginary monkey.
- “The Promise Problem” - Nothing can keep Romeo and Juliet from meeting between their balconies – except maybe a dinosaur.
March 29-30, 2016
“Peg and Cat Save the World,” at 9:30 each morning
April 4-7, 2016
New “Peg + Cat” episodes air at 9:30 each morning
About the author: Insert text here...