A new, thirteen episode season of “Paint With Kevin,” inviting you to expand your oil painting skills, premieres Saturday, April 4, at 10 a.m. Tune in for instructions to create new landscapes, seascapes and more!
Season 2 episodes include:
- “Start of Winter,” featuring a beautiful snow covered landscape.
- “The First Snowfall,” helping viewers develop an eye for composition and perspective while painting a cold landscape scene.
- “Roaring Falls,” featuring a vibrant waterfall scene with a variety of trees.
- “Sunlight Across the Surf,” featuring a stunning and detailed seascape using an array of beautiful colors.
- “The Approaching Storm,” featuring a beautiful mountain scene.
- “Yosemite Mountain Range,” helping viewers develop skills to paint one of the most recognizable mountains, El Capitan.
- “Frozen Trail,” teaching viewers how to paint using light, shadow and colors to create distance.
- “Tropic Breeze,” featuring techniques to create a simple, yet stunning, tropical scene with a palm tree.
- “Clear Autumn Day,” featuring techniques for painting one of nature's most beautiful scenes.
- “Butternut Creek,” featuring a scenic creek created with a minimal array of colors and equipment.
- “Rocky Cove,” featuring the beauty of a sunset over the ocean using vibrant colors with light.
- “Grass Valley,” teaching viewers to create depth and distance as they paint a vast valley scene.
- “After the Rain,” featuring rugged mountains with a gentle stream.
“Paint With Kevin,” Saturdays at 10 a.m.