Exploration Wednesdays with Nature, Nova , America Revealed
PBS is your destination for exploration! Tune in to Exploration Wednesdays on AETN starting April 11 with Nature at 7 p.m., NOVA at 8 p.m. and America Revealed at 9 p.m. A new four-part series coming to Wednesdays is America Revealed that explores the hidden patterns and rhythms that make America work. Hosted by Yul Kwon, learn about NASCAR green initiatives, how fresh seafood is sourced and more.
The premiere episode April 11 at 9 p.m. is Food Machine. Kwon explores how this machine feeds nearly 300 million Americans every day. For the first time in history, less than 2% of the population can feed the other 98%. Travel with him on a pizza delivery route in the Big Apple to California where nearly 50% of Americas fruits, nuts and vegetables are grown. If you are daring, live vicariously through Kwon as he skydives into the heartland for an aerial look of our farmlands.