Big changes are coming to ArkansasIDEAS, Arkansas educators! Have you heard the news?
You told us what you wanted, and we listened! ArkansasIDEAS is transitioning to a new Learning Management System (LMS). This new LMS will provide teachers with many new features, including new courses, additional technology offerings, easier navigation and a fresh, new design that is mobile-friendly.
Here are a few important things to note regarding the transition to our new system:
- All current ArkansasIDEAS coursework in the old system must be completed by Sunday, May 31, 2015.
- Beginning Monday, June 1, 2015, all coursework will occur in the new LMS, accessible at ideas.aetn.org.
- You will still be able to log into the old system to retrieve transcripts for previous coursework.
- Training webinars will be available, beginning in June.
- If you are currently enrolled in the Disciplinary Literacy Option or the Arkansas History Option and you need assistance transitioning into the new LMS, please contact the ArkansasIDEAS help desk.
Also, please remember that Sunday, May 31, 2015 is also the last day to finish the free TESS coursework through ArkansasIDEAS. You can access the modules and find out more information at ideas.aetn.org/tess/home.
If you have any questions or concerns during the transition to the new LMS, contact the ArkansasIDEAS help desk by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-488-6689.
Want to get a sneak peek at the new system? We need beta testers! If you are a certified Arkansas teacher and would like to participate in beta testing of the new LMS, you may start taking courses now. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration instructions.
The new ArkansasIDEAS LMS will launch Monday, June 1, 2015.
All current ArkansasIDEAS and free TESS coursework must be completed by Sunday, May 31, 2015.
If you would like to be a beta tester for the new ArkansasIDEAS LMS, contact us at email@example.com for registration instructions.