Get ready to play ball! AR PBS Sports is broadcasting the 2022 1A-6A Arkansas Activities Association high school baseball and softball state finals live from the Benton Schools Athletic Complex May 19-21!
For anyone who’d like to watch from afar, AR PBS Sports will be available on local, over-the-air channels, on cable and on satellite on AR PBS-1, our primary channel. Find all the ways you can tune in at myarpbs.org/watch, and see which over-the-air channel serves you at myarpbs.org/on-air/transmitters. Games will also be available through the Engage Arkansas PBS app and PBS Video app on mobile or streaming devices.
Now that you have the basics, when should you tune in to cheer on your favorite teams?
The Arkansas high school baseball and softball state finals will air live on AR PBS Sports at the following times:
· 2A Baseball – Woodlawn (Rison) vs. Bigelow, Thursday, May 19, at 10 a.m.
· 2A Softball – Tuckerman vs. East Poinsett County (Lepanto), Thursday, May 19, at 1 p.m.
· 6A Baseball – Conway vs. Bentonville, Thursday, May 19, at 4 p.m.
· 6A Softball – Bentonville vs. Cabot, Thursday, May 19, at 7 p.m.
· 1A Softball – West Side (Greers Ferry) vs. Taylor, Friday, May 20, at 10 a.m.
· 1A Baseball – Nemo Vista vs. Taylor, Friday, May 20, at 1 p.m.
· 4A Softball – Nashville vs. Valley View (Jonesboro), Friday, May 20, at 4 p.m.
· 4A Baseball – Harrison vs. Valley View (Jonesboro), Friday, May 20, at 7 p.m.
· 3A Baseball – Harding Academy (Searcy) vs. Ashdown, Saturday, May 21, at 10 a.m.
· 3A Softball – Ashdown vs. Atkins, Saturday, May 21, at 1 p.m.
· 5A Baseball – Van Buren vs. Marion, Saturday, May 21, at 4 p.m.
· 5A Softball – Benton vs. Greene County Tech (Paragould), Saturday, May 21, at 7 p.m.
That won’t be the last chance you have to see the games with us, though! In the week following the finals, baseball and softball games will be available to watch at youtube.com/arkansaspbs, so that you – along with coaches, players, families, college recruiters and others – can watch at your convenience. We’ll also have professional photos from the Arkansas high school baseball and softball state championship games available at arkansaspbs.passgallery.com.
Throughout the state finals, AR PBS Sports will highlight outstanding student athletes from each division as AR PBS Student All-Stars.
Fans who would like to help support Arkansas PBS’s coverage of high school sports championships and all other local programming can text SPORTS to 501-491-0444 to make a $10 donation to Arkansas PBS.
Major funding for AR PBS Sports is provided by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas, Farmers and Merchants Bank, the Bank of Fayetteville and Community Bakery.
Arkansas PBS also recognizes AAA’s sponsors for the state high school baseball and softball finals, including Centennial Bank, Everett Buick GMC, Big Red Stores, Farm Bureau Insurance and McDonald's.
May 19-21, 2022
“AR PBS Sports: Baseball and Softball” starting at 10 a.m. each day